Monday, June 22, 2015

Moonstone Yoni Eggs?


QUESTION:Greetings, I'd like to purchase the moonstone egg, but i have a question.  Do you recommend your eggs be used as Yoni eggs?  I have a smokey quartz and a red jasper and would like to add the moonstone to my collection, but I am unsure if it can serve in that capacity.

ANSWER: Hi, thanks for your interest in the Moonstone Egg. I do not have personal knowledge in using eggs as Yoni Eggs, but I have heard others using natural stone eggs for this purpose. I'm sorry I can not recommend it personally, but I know that Moonstone is just a fraction less on the Mohs Scale of hardness at 6.5 while Jasper and Smoky Quartz are at a 7 on the scale. All three are pretty tough and take a good carving and polish.

Sincerely, 
Sheila Satin 
I Dig Crystals
idigcrystals@gmail.com

No comments: