Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Crystal Balls for my Pyramid


QUESTION
it is written in your website that :-
"The sphere represents the most perfect shape in the universe, allowing the energy of the crystal to radiate out equally through all sides. Crystal Balls can be used for gazing, channeling, meditation, manifestation and energy healing. Place crystal balls in the center of a room or table for group harmony." 
i have bought a 21 stone mega chakra healing tumbled stones set from (ebay) i have also ordered 3 natural clear quartz crystal balls (100mm, 80mm' 65mm) from (ebay) i have bought a fused quartz crystal ball (100mm) from (ebay) i have recently seen your website idigcrystals.com i want to buy some more different crystal balls from you.

I have an open frame copper pyramid  (7 feet by 7 feet) in which i sleep and spend time in the day. i want to keep inside this pyramid the 21 tumbled  stones, the  3 natural clear quartz crystal balls and the fused quartz crystal ball that i have . Besides these i also want to keep the crystal balls i purchase from you inside this pyramid.

i want crystal balls which if i keep in my pyramid will heal my seven chakras.
i am a hindu monk (sannyasi) and i want crystal balls which if i keep in my pyramid will help me grow spiritually and will help me as a monk in meditation , sixth sense etc.
i want crystal balls which if i keep in my pyramid will cure  me and keep me healthy mentally and physically.
i want crystal balls which if i keep in my pyramid will help me come out of addictions like tobacco and tea..
i am suffering from schizophrenia (lunacy), frequent lung infections due to excessive smoking ,very high sugar and probably also heart problems.
i want crystal balls which if i keep in my pyramid will help me in all other areas of life as well except for sex because i am a monk.
please send me the list of crystal balls which you recommend for the above mentioned purposes and also let me know if i can keep everything inside my pyramid in my room.
ANSWER:
Here are some suggestions on crystal balls for your pyramid. I do not have all of them in stock, but you will be able to find some powerful ones in other vendors' shops as well:
Spiritual Energies, meditation and curbing addictions: Amethyst Spheres
Sixth Sense: Labradorite Spheres
Physical Health: Jasper Spheres
Mental Health: Sodalite Spheres
Heart and Lung Problems: Aventurine Spheres
These are a few recommendations for you. Each person will differ in how they interact with different crystals, so I would suggest that you experiment and see which ones work best for you. Here is a chart on crystals recommended by symptoms:http://www.idigcrystals.com/info/Crystal_Symptoms 

Here is what we currently have in stock: http://www.idigcrystals.com/Ball-Crystals-Shop-Crystals/b/6457143011 But our selection is one-of-kind and constantly changing.
This should be a good place for you to start and see how you feel with these crystals in your pyramid.
May you stay healthy and balanced, 
Sheila Satin 

I Dig Crystals
idigcrystals@gmail.com

No comments: