Thursday, January 17, 2013

Pendulums moving over chakras

Question: Hi i dont know much about chakras and reiki etc. but im looking to get my girlfriend a pendant as i know she has been after one for a while. I was wondering can you use any kind of pendant to see whether or not your chakras are open, as will they all move if placed over an open chakra? Thanks.

Answer: Hi, I believe you are seeking a pendulum for your girlfriend rather than a pendant? Placing pendulums over the chakras will help to determine if they are open or blocked. We recommend using Quartz or Rose Quartz pendulums for this kind of chakra diagnosis, however, many healers will use different types of pendulums for the same purpose. If you are unsure, I would stick with the Quartz family for its accuracy in measuring energies.


Click here for our latest crystal healing pendulum selection and if you need a particular one, email us! 


Sincerely, 
Sheila Satin 
I Dig Crystals
idigcrystals@gmail.com

No comments: