Saturday, November 17, 2012

Red & Orange for Coccyx Pain

QuestionHi, I'd like to buy a bracelet for my hubby... Would this Coral Red Saucer Stretch Bracelet be big enough for a big guy? Also he suffers from really bad coccyx pain, should I get orange or red coral ? Thanks.


Answer: Hi, thank you for your email. This Coral Red Saucer Stretch Bracelet is strung for small size wrists (6-7"). If your husband has large wrists, you will want to find him a bracelet around 8" long. If you have his wrists size, this would be ideal. I would suggest measuring the inner circumference of any existing bracelets or watches (if you don't want to ask him outright).

Unfortunately, I do not have any more of these Red Coral saucer beads as this is a one-of-kind bracelet, so I will not be able to restring it larger for you. We could string in some other shaped beads if you like to change the design a little.

For coccyx pain, you can use both orange or red stones as these both correspond to the Sacral Chakra.

I can also suggest:

Red Coral & Orange Carnelian Bracelet (this I can resize for you):

or
Red Jasper Bracelet, these stones are smaller though at 8pmm (vs 12mm):

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to email me here.

Sincerely,
Sheila Satin

I Dig Crystals
idigcrystals@gmail.com

No comments: