Thursday, July 19, 2012

Crystal Healing Chakra Stackers

Sacral Chakra Crystal Healing Stackers


QUESTION: Hi- I am new to crystals and was referred to you by Michael A. I have been looking at your website, love your pieces for sale as well as appreciate all the FAQ and useful information.

I am curious about your Donut stone stacker and their use.  Are they intended to be used at the same time or individually? I understand they are for use with the chakras and can be used as a necklace also, very cool.

Thank in advance for you help.

Love you website

ps I went looking for your old store front, found out it was a flower store now.  Somehow on line I was still able to find an address for you.  It was a day for adventure, the city was beautiful!


ANSWER: Hi, thank you for your email. Yes, we used to have a storefront, but we find online stores work better for us now :) We now have www.satincrystals.com and for handcrafted selections we have www.idigcrystals.com.

Crystal Healing chakra donut stackers can be used together or separately, depending on what you are doing. Some people like to stack them up together over the chakra, others will place them around the body like a grid. You can also hold them during meditation or string them on a cord to wear them as a necklace.

If you have any other questions, feel free to write me here or you can also visit my blog which has a lot of Q&A's at http://www.idigcrystals.com/blog.

Sincerely,
Sheila Satin

No comments: