Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Lapis Calling...

Big Brilliant Lapis Ball


Question
: Hello Again, It does not matter where I am in the world, it seems that i get called to your store to purchase another item.  I am in Houston for a day and then heading back to Thailand. I am getting that I need to purchase this item from you.  I was wondering if you could do a reading for me on this specific item of why it is so important for me and my work. Thank you again for providing such a wonderful store for the universe to be able to provide very POSITIVE loving energy through your loving hands.

Answer: Thanks for writing to us.  This Lapis ball is truly brilliant.  It is calling to you on an intuitive/psychic level foremost, because Lapis works with the subtle body energies to bring you in tuned to the metaphysical aspects of life.  The brilliant blue and gold colors bring you energy of earth and sea together, allowing you to feel strength and purpose throughout travels.    It also has the look of a glowing globe, and especially in this year of 2012 it will help you to expand your own consciousness and spread higher consciousness to others through your acts of good will.

Happy travels,
Lisa Satin


##