Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Affinity for Blue Sapphires






QuestionHi Sheila, I dunno if u would remember me, I'm one of Ann's & Sunny sir's students from Delhi. We'd met during the workshops as well.

How have u been? I keep reading or looking through your stuff.. Makes my heart swell with happiness at ur success.. :)

I had a question about blue sapphire. Ever since I was say about 15 yrs old I've wanted to wear a blue sapphire ring but my mom but her foot down and din't let me. Some time in sep the urge if I may call it so swept me again and one thing led to another I got hold of a small (1 C)  blue Sapphire oval and flat in shape. The moment I saw it I knew it was meant for me. I wore it for couple of days and it made me v efficient, de-cluttered my thoughts, just kept me in a happy state.. I wud even 4get I had stuck it to my body.

After testing some other stones I decided to pick it up. Something inside me told me that I should wear it in silver in my index or middle finger of my right hand. But then I thought y not get it in gold and may be throw in some diamonds as well.. Anyways as I was about to place the order for the ring to be set in gold with diamonds. I received a call from someone advising me not wear blue sapphire since it will do harm to my dad.

Now I don't understand Astrology but I know when a stone calls me. What r ur thoughts abt this funny fixation about sapphire? And diamonds!
Thanks for ur time..

Blue Sapphire Magnet Clasp Bracelet






AnswerHi, yes! I remember you. Thank you for writing. 


As for your affinity for Sapphire, it is not uncommon. Most people have a strong attraction to a few select crystals. For example, I really love Lepidolite and Labradorite. Every time I see them, I think how I must have them! These crystals are vibrating at a wavelength we are lacking. It is like putting two puzzle pieces together. Blue Sapphire is filling an imbalance in your own aura, or energy field, and that is why you are always drawn to it like a magnet. 

I am sure you have looked up the crystal healing properties of Blue Sapphire by now, but if not, here are a few of the metaphysical energies:

*meditating with blue sapphire helps to connect you with your purpose in this life
*helps to manifest your physical dreams and desires
*maintains the positive aspects in your life
*clears your mental path
*it is the stone of wisdom and knowledge
*corresponds to the crown, third eye and throat chakras

It seems you are attracted to durable, long lasting energies, as Diamond is the toughest of all stones and Sapphire the second hardest on Earth!

In the end, I would not question or dwell on this affinity, but enjoy it and allow the crystals to work with you for a happy and balanced life!

I do not know much about Astrology either, and therefore I do not worry about the astrological significance of crystals, but I have never heard of crystals harming another when used in a healing and well-intentioned manner.

Sincerely,
Sheila :)