Thursday, December 1, 2011

The serenity of Hemimorphite.

















Question: I was wondering if you could please help me with picking a crystal for my mom that she can put in her little secret place of meditation or her place of peace. I have gotten her rose quarts, and other one i cant think off the top of my head, sorry! I was thinking about getting her the HEMIMORPHITE. Just a healing crystal she can balance herself and relieve anxiety. Thank you!

Answer: Hemimorphite sounds like a great stone for your mother. Not only is it a peaceful blue color, it helps to let go of ego and enjoy the life around us. I myself like to wear a hemimorphite pendant for this energy! Although we are out of Hemimorphite jewelry at the moment, we do have 7 clusters left: http://www.satincrystals.com/servlet/the-SEARCH-BY-CRYSTAL-TYPE-cln-Hemimorphite/Categories. These are small enough to place, hold and meditate with.


If you need any other help, please do email us back at info@satincrystals.com.

Sincerely,
Sheila Satin