Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Crystal Christmas Advice

 












Third Eye Crystal Healing Pentagram Box





  

Question: Christmas attack: as u are the best expert for and u have a cool shop for, could u suggest me a crystal for my wife, for x-mas, in terms of healing maybe, she is a big yogaist? A third eye or for chakra ...

Answer: For your wife's Christmas present, do you want to get her handmade jewelry or some crystal healing stones? I'm sure she will enjoy either if she is into natural healing and yoga.

My shop, I Dig Crystals, has a lot of jewelry and creations that I create myself. You can search here under the "chakra" section for chakra items or you can click on the  "search by chakras" and under "third eye" category to get a lot of ideas. 

On my sister Lisa's shop, Satin Crystals, you will find healing stones for decoration, meditation and metaphysical tools. She also has a chakra slab set.  In general, any of the purple and dark blue stones will be excellent for the third eye, so you can search for these colors in the search box on her website, as she has not categorized her shop by chakras yet.
 
If you need additional help in making your decision, you can tell me your budget and I can pick something(s) for your wife as well!

Sincerely, 
Sheila Satin 

##

No comments: