Friday, December 2, 2011

Connecting with Crystal Energy.

Apache Tear Obsidian


Question: Hello Sheila, I've recently bought a pack of 20 apache tear smal tumbled stones. Well, I have 2 questions for a matter. 1st, I was tottaly lost when i got hold of the apache tears, usually, when I get hold of a new gemstone I figure out its essence, qualities, "spirit" or "personality", and how they "fit in me" i.e. how should I treat and use and regard them, but with the apache tears I got totally clueless... Is there a link you can give me to know more about this gemstone (I´ve read it's nearly the best for grief realiving and healing)?


Snow Quartz Cluster


The second: since I started working with and knowing gemstones, they appeared like out from nowhere and being described at ads or comments by sellers like something I could use for being a better person, healthier in every sense [....] in one sentence it's the same me with a burden coming from wherever you can imagine . The bottom line is... can stones help me? should I enphasize on any kind of stone? or in any bridges I should build towards the stones I already possess? (I have a 9 pound milky quarz with large incrustations of black tourmaline on my bed table BTW)... I dont know, whatever word you can give me.

Answer: Thank you for your email. In addition to the specialized property of Apache Tears being for grieving, forgiveness and mourning, they are a type of a Obsidian. You will find a lot of information on Obsidian online and can also check out our page at http://www.idigcrystals.com/servlet/the-template/obsidian/Page.

Crystals can definitely aid you in your life's path. If you are looking for more clarity, I would suggest you working with white stones like Quartz (as you already have) or Howlite or White Agate. If you do meditations, it would help you to hold these stones. If you do not, you may do layouts, placing them at your Crown or Third Eye chakras. You may also want to keep them in your aura at all times, in your pocket or wearing as jewelry. Remember to clean, charge and program the crystals you are working with to make them more effective and align your intentions with your healing aid.

Sincerely,
Sheila Satin