Saturday, October 29, 2011

On the other side of the Big Picture.



Question: I'm frustrated with myself because i feel like i want change in my life, but don't have the confidence, and can't seem to get myself to move forward.  I've been wearing my obsidian bracelet and using my crystals though, and i think it is helping.



AnswerDon't get frustrated! Just accept that it will take you whatever time frame it will take you for the change. I know it's very hard, especially when we see something we want and can't get there right away. That's usually how I feel when I am ready to move somewhere and can't move yet! Patience is something to be learned for sure! But, in the end, everything will happen when the time is right, and we can take solace in that fact. 

I suggest using your Angelite crystal to help calm the anxieties and help to see the big picture through calm centering. 

Sincerely,
Sheila :)

#

I Dig Crystals :: shoveling back to sanity