Tuesday, August 30, 2011

CRYSTALS: Partner Passing


QUESTION: Hi there.

My life partner has passed, very peacefully and the signs are very positive. I'm doing practices and meditation for him as well.

I'm doing pretty well, but I know healing takes time. What would be good support for me to wear, meditate with or have in our home or, specifically, maybe, the bedroom?

I am very close with amber and wear a wrist mala of amber and a small bracelet of amber/jet. I usually wear some turquoise and sort of pick what feels right when i get up in the morning.

thank you for your help ...


ANSWER: Hi, thank you for your email. We always recommend Rainbow Obsidian in times of grief to help absorb these energies and fill you with light and hope. If you are doing meditation work contacting the higher realms, you may also consider Angelite, Celestite, Moldavite and Amethyst. You may also want to consider working with a crystal skull. My sister Lisa Satin has a short video on crystal skulls here: http://www.satincrystals.com/servlet/the-template/crystalhealingvideos/Page#Skulls
 

In the bedroom, Rose Quartz is always a very comforting crystal. Of course, these are suggestions that have helped us and others in the past. You are correct in picking that which feels right to you to work with each morning!

If you need any other suggestions, we are just an email away. 

Sincerely, 
Sheila Satin 

##


No comments: