Wednesday, August 3, 2011

CRYSTALS: Blue-Green

QUESTION: Hello,I have two questions. My first question is if you can grow crystals, how do you grow one? My second question is that I have a tumble gemstone and it's a bluish green and i have no idea what it is. Can you tell me what type of tumbling gemstones can be that color? If you can answer those for me then that would be really nice.

ANSWER: Hi, yes, it is possible to grow crystals, you can refer to this website: http://www.waynesthisandthat.com/crystals.htm

As for your bluish green crystal, it may be Chrysocolla, Malachite Azurite or a many number of stones. You can check on our website by typing in "blue crystal" or "green crystal" and see if they match. Or, you may email us a picture of your crystal and we will try to identify it for you! 

Sincerely, 
Sheila Satin 
info@satincrystals.com
www.satincrystals.com

##

No comments: