Friday, May 13, 2011

CRYSTALS: Iolite


QUESTION: Hi, I have a question for you about Iolite. I used this crystal for the first time during a class for finding your inner goddess. Each week we focus on a different chakra along with yoga and have crystals that correspond to that chakra.

Since using Iolite on the third eye, I've felt very emotional, crying, kind of like a roller coaster ride. Very anxious, i feel like i have so much emotion that is coming out, and right now feel very depressed , worried, upset...but maybe this is releasing of old emotions? I feel very overwhelmed by these emotions. One of the healers at the class mentioned that sometimes when you open the third eye, you can open it too much and things come in a flood. I'm not sure if that might be what's happening?

ANSWER: HI, thanks for your question. I have heard similar stories with Malachite at the heart. I always suggest those who are feeling a strong emotional release to counterbalance the aggressive crystals with something softer. For Malachite, I suggest Rose Quartz. For you I would suggest Angelite or Celestite since you are working with the third eye. If these emotions are something you are not ready to deal with right now, I would stop using the Iolite for a while and calm the emotions at the Solar Plexus with Moonstone.

When you are ready to deal with the emotions, it is going to come out and you will have to face them, but in the end, you will come out much stronger and your mind will be very clear. But, everyone has go on their own pace!

Sincerely,
Sheila Satin
www.satincrystals.com
sheila@satincrystals.com

No comments: