Friday, March 11, 2011

CRYSTALS: Tourmaline Bracelet



QUESTION: Hi, I went to Satin store at Nob Hill and saw it was closed. I have seen in the window a Toumaline bracelent - it says $50. but it was close when I stop by. I was hoping I still could buy it. Do you have a store close by? Please let me know.

ANSWER: Hello, we have moved to a live/work loft showroom in SoMa near the Civic Center now. Our retail store is closed, but you can now make an appointment to come by and see our whole collection. We also have everything online at www.satincrystals.com. We also welcome a phone order by calling us at 415-553-8987.

You can buy the Tourmaline braccelet you were looking at online here: http://www.satincrystals.com/servlet/the-2044/TOURMALINE-BRACELET-6.5%22-Round/Detail

Sincerely,
Sheila Satin

I know many people wear Tourmaline to fight off allergies, but other properties of Tourmaline include:

Tourmaline increases spiritual awareness and provides confidence. Excellent to be worn during spiritual rituals. It helps you attract inspiration, prosperity, tolerance, and compassion. It treats paranoia. It links you to your higher self. It stimulates love, tenderness, friendship; it alleviates fear and depression. Tourmaline is beneficial for relationships and treats emotional dysfunctions and stress.

##

No comments: