Tuesday, January 4, 2011

CRYSTALS: Lethargy


QUESTION: Hello Satin Crystals!

I hope you can help me again. I am looking for a crystal or stone that can help me combat my constant lethargy. I am always so tired no matter how much sleep I get. This constant tiredness lessens my productivity and gets me easily distracted.

What kind of stone would work best for this condition? Would this be placed in my home or worn on my person?

I am also looking for something that will aid in my productivity and concentration in my work area. I have bi weekly paperwork and I feel I am not as efficient as I could be. Again, I am easily distracted and lose focus in what needs to get done.

Would shape be important in this arena? Thank you!

ANSWER: HI, a great crystal for motivation is Labradorite. This is a mystical gray stone that shows brilliant flashes of blue green and yellow sheen in the right light! Many people use it for motivation in all areas of life - sports, studies, projects, etc...

A great crystal for focus is Fluorite. Fluorite helps to calm the nerves and aids in concentration. Many people use this for work and studies as well.

If you want to balance the area on your desk, I would recommend a pyramid, tower or sphere. If you are wanting to hold something, a sphere or egg would be great. If you want to have it with you at all times, I would recommend jewelry or tumbled stones.

If you need any help finding these Labradorite or Fluorite crystals, just let us know and we are happy to assist you. We may have additional crystals in our retail store that are not on our online store yet!

Sincerely,
Sheila Satin

##

No comments: