Thursday, November 4, 2010

ADVICE: Sage Space


QUESTION: Sheila, I love sage. Do you think it would work for me? I don't think I have bad spirits around me, just bad energy. I guess all in the same time what's the difference. so maybe I should get some of this stuff when i come up to your store.

ANSWER: Yes, sage will definitely help to change the energies of your space. I used to not like the smell of sage, but I got accustomed to it working at the store and I do feel a difference energetically. Every time someone who has some unwanted energies walks into our store, we quickly pull out the sage after they leave to purify the energies to a peaceful one again! Many customers comment on the calm energies of our store, so it's really effective in keeping the peace!

You can purchase some from our store or on our online store!

Sincerely,
Sheila Satin
www.satincrystals.com

##

No comments: