Tuesday, October 5, 2010

CRYSTALS: Past Life Dreams



FOLLOW-UP: Dear Sheila, I am sorry, It wasn't Imperial Quartz. It was Tangarine Aura or Melon aura, or something of the like. It has the same sheen as aqua aura but was orange.

That is an interesting insight that I may have been a crystal healer in a past life. I always wonder why I dream of stones. I dream of crystals & stones quite often - particularly moonstone. Moonstone happens to be my favorite. I also find myself particularly attracted to carnelian even though I don't usually like the color red. I am attracted to stones even though I dont know what to do with them.

I have been taught to interpret my own dreams by symbol decoding. I haven't made time to do it. I am so attracted to these aura crystals that I thought finding someone with extensive knowlege about them would assist me in what It meant.

Thank you for you help Sheila! I truly appreciate it.

REPLY: Hi again! Ah, so it must have been one of the beautiful colors of Aqua Aura :)

Most people ARE attracted to crystals, even through they do not use them for healing! Just having crystals around gives off a great, natural energy, something we desperately need as we become more "civilized"!

If you have not already, I would highly suggest you join our crystal healing blog, where I post all kinds of crystal questions and answers (anonymously of course) that you would be interested in: http://sheilasatin.blogspot.com You can enter your email in the "subscribe by email" or let me know and I can add you as well! We are having our next Crystal healing course on Oct. 30th weekend at our store in San francisco, if you live in the area or just want to fly in for the weekend!

Have a wonderful day and please don't hesitate to email us with any other crystal questions. We also have a chat feature on our website, which you can chat with us directly when we are online!

Sincerely,
Sheila Satin
www.satincrystals.com

##

No comments: