Wednesday, October 20, 2010

CRYSTALS: Guidance



QUESTION: Hello, I was referred to you by my aunt, who has had great experience with you in the past, when you were based in Orange County.

My friend has been diagnosed with Stage 2 breast cancer, and will be undergoing a mastectomy this week. She'll have all the medicine she needs, however, I would like to find out about some recommendations for crystals I may purchase which focus on the healing of the body.

Just wanted to check to make sure you are open tomorrow at 12? I assume someone would be able to provide a little guidance for some things I may purchase for her?
Thank you for your help.

ANSWER: Hi, thanks for your email. Our store hours are Tues-Saturday 12-6pm. We are very happy to guide you in your crystal selection at the store or online. You can always email us at satincrystals@gmail.com

My mother, Ann Satin, is still practicing and conducting healing events in Orange County. You can reach her at annsatin@yahoo.com or through www.californiahypnosis.us.

Sincerely,
Sheila Satin
www.satincrystals.com

##

No comments: