Tuesday, October 5, 2010

CRYSTALS: Ex-boyfriends



QUESTION: I have a situation: my now ex boyfriend is gone, we shared a home together for almost 5 years, I'm wondering how to clear the energy, what crystals or placement of crystals I can do to get myself in a better place? what do I do about our bed? get rid of it?

ANSWER: First of all, I highly recommend you sage the place. Next, I would run the corners of your home with a clear Quartz point. I do this everytime I want to clear the energy of a new place I am moving in to.

After the Quartz energy to purify the home, I would place a little bit of salt and a black stone (jet, onyx, obsidian, tourmaline, etc) in the corners of the rooms for a few days.

You can also make a grid around your bed the same way, but if it is carrying old unwanted memories i would definitely trade it for something new. You can make a renewing grid for positive changes with Moonstone crystals at each corner of your bed (place them underneath the bed at the legs). I would definitely turn the mattress over.

Clean, charge and program the crystals you are going to use for the grid: http://www.satincrystals.com/servlet/the-template/crystalhealingcare/Page.

If you are going to use the Moonstone, I would program it for aiding you in your New Beginnings. It is also a very feminine energy, so it will help to balance out the yang energy of your ex-boyfriend and allow you to be calm in your own space.

Here is a link to our house clearing tutorial: http://www.satincrystals.com/servlet/the-template/crystalhealingclearinghome/Page

Sincerely,
Sheila Satin

##

No comments: