Wednesday, September 15, 2010

CRYSTALS: Lost Ganesh


QUESTION: Hey Sheila, how are you? how have you been?

I lost Ganesh...I m desperate. Is this a bad sign?

cheers

ANSWER:

Hi, good to hear from you!

I am sorry you lost your Ganesh. There are a few interpretations to what it means when you lose a crystal. Some people say that you no longer need the energy of that particular crystal. However, since you just got this one, it may the other interpretation that it has gone on to someone who needs it even more than you. At other times it is just misplaced and you will find it later, giving you time to ponder over the reasons you needed this crystal in the first place.

Whichever interpretation, you will know which one is right for you. Since we are all different!

If you'd like another Ganesh crystal, let me know and I can mail it to you or any other crystal as well!

Your friend,
Sheila Satin

www.satincrystals.com

##

No comments: