Wednesday, August 18, 2010

CRYSTALS: Aging


QUESTION: Hi Lisa, I Am Curious About Your Services. I Have Been Suffering Of Low Energy And And Poor Health As Of The Last Few Months. I Am An Active, Athletic Person, But I Started Attributing My Low Energy And Health Issues To Aging - 41. I Believe It's Affecting Every Part Of My Life. I Am Curious, But Uncertain Whether Alternative Healing With Be Helpful To Me. Thank You For Your Time.

ANSWER: Thank you for contacting me! From what you have told me, it sounds like your fatigue may be due to lack of energy and imbalance of the chakras. You could benefit from a crystal healing session to realign the chakras and cleanse the aura. If there are deeper underlying issues, such as the fear of aging and other health and/or emotional factors, then I would recommend Hypnotherapy.

Please visit our website for more information on our healers and sessions we offer: http://www.satincrystals.com/servlet/the-template/healers/Page

If you have any more questions, please give us a call during our regular hours, (Tues-Sun, 12-6pm) or you can reach us at this email address: satincrystals@gmail.com.

Thank you!

Lisa Satin
Satin Crystals
415-776-7446
www.satincrystals.com
##

No comments: