Friday, June 11, 2010

CLASS: Jewelry


QUESTION: Hello! I could not make it for the Jewelry Making Workshop (Wire Wrapping) on May 15th. Is there another same or similar workshop planned in the near future? I checked out the events schedule online, but I did not find any this kind of evens for the next few months. Please let me know if there is a possibility to offer the workshop! I really would like to learn how to make jewelry myself. Thank you.
ANSWER: Hello, Thank you for your interest in our jewelry class. Although we don't have anything scheduled yet, we will most likely have another workshop this fall or winter. If you are not already on our email list, please do join us by signing up on on the "Join" link on our website, emailing us at satincrystals@gmail.com or calling into the store! We send out info on our latest classes, events, and specials every once in awhile.
Thanks again,
Lisa Satin
Satin Crystals :: 1718a Polk St, San Francisco, CA 94109 (415) 776-7446
http://www.satincrystals.com
##

No comments: