Wednesday, May 5, 2010

CRYSTALS: Jewelry


QUESTION: Hi Sheila, I am from India (Delhi). I find your website very informative and useful. I am planning to do the crystal therapy course under Madam Ann Satin which I believe is scheduled in the month of October. I was wondering in case you can send along with her some of your hand made crystal jewelery so that people from India can also buy it. Also let me know in case you have any outlet in India.

ANSWER: Hi, thank you for your nice email. yes, I can send some jewelry with my mother for her next trip to India.

You can also make purchases online at http://sheilasatin.etsy.com.

If you do not want to buy online, you can also just email me which items you want her to take there in October and you can pay her once she arrives.

We are slowly moving everything to www.satincrystals.com so by October you can find even more items on our regular website!

If you have any further questions, feel free to email us.

You will love the crystal therapy course! It is very fun and opens up a whole new world of healing for you!

Sincerely,
Sheila Satin

##

No comments: