Thursday, March 18, 2010

CRYSTALS: Pyramid Grid



QUESTION: Dear Sheila, I have been creating crystal grids for healing and manifestation on the accord of my instincts...can I create crystal grids with only pyramids? do u have any document that can help with me understand different grid layouts and on pendulum as shown in your video. This will help me understand my pendulum and study better... Look forward to hearing from you. Light and Love

ANSWER: Hello, thanks for your question. Right now we do not have any documentation on crystal grid work, but pyramids are great to use in grids as they are good to focus and balance energies. They are a sacred shape, surrounded my mystery and powers of the unknown.

You do learn about Crystal Grids in the Crystal Healing course we teach, so if you're interested, feel free to sign up for the course.

As for pendulums, we do have the video and you can read on how we use pendulums: http://www.satincrystals.com/crystalhealing-pendulums.html I will also be teaching a pendulum class in the coming weeks, so after that I can tell you more!

Sincerely,
Sheila Satin
http://www.satincrystals.com

##

1 comment:

Glen Lim said...

crystals is one of the most amazing things Mother Nature has given us. It is always nice to read something from fellow crystals lover.