Wednesday, February 24, 2010

STORE: Visit




QUESTION: Do you do hypnosis? NLP? I'm a practitioner. But I am very interested in crystals and checking out the store too. And the crystal show coming up I think March 6 also.

ANSWER: Hello, we are open 12-6pm Tues-Sunday and will also be open Mondays starting in March. We are at 1718a Polk Street, San Francisco, CA 94109.
We do hypnotherapy here as well as many other energy healing sessions. You can fiind out more about us and join our mailing list on our website at http://www.satincrystals.com/.
e look forward to seeing you at the shop and at the Crystal Fair we will be exhibiting there as well, come look for the "Satin Crystals" booth!
Sincerely, Sheila Satin
##


1 comment:

Unknown said...

when u see long beach on your feed, it might just be ME!! nice picture.. and I love your blog! I'm more and more wanting an art store of my own.. you are so inspiring to me!! xoxoxlaurel