Friday, February 12, 2010

CRYSTALS: Storage



QUESTION: Hi Sheila,I have all of my Crystals in my Bedroom. This is the only place that I can keep them. Is this advisable. I have a very large collection. and wonder if the amount of energy from them is okay.

ANSWER: Thanks for your email. Sounds like you live in a crystal cave; how wonderful! You don't have to worry about the energies of the crystals themselves, they will cohabitate just fine. Its yourself that you may need to be concerned about. However, if you feel comfortable, at ease and happy surrounded by all of your crystals, you have nothing to worry about!! We know many people who have all sorts of crystals in their homes and enjoy retreating into this wonderful energy vortex away from the hectic chaos of everyday life! The only thing I would recommend is keeping them clean, energetically and physically!

If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to email me at satincrystals@gmail.com.

Sincerely,

Sheila Satin

http://www.satincrystals.com

##

No comments: