Tuesday, February 23, 2010

CRYSTALS: Online Class


QUESTION: Dear Sheila, Im an avid crystal learner and have done my masters in Reiki...Off late I realised that healing comes naturally to me but need directions. On my own I have mastered the art of communicating with my pendulum (name PRISTINE) on a regular basis and seek guidance from the universal force on events connected to my life...After having googled and with the help of some books, I use crystals for healing and creating grids which have done wonders so far.

Im very very keen to do the online certification course with your organisation and will request you to guide me on the same.

Look forward to hearing from you.

ANSWER: Hi, at this time we do not offer any online certification courses other than Hypnotherapy through my mother, Ann Satin's organization, California Hypnosis Institute. I would suggest emailing her directly to see if she will have any crystal certifications online: http://www.californiahypnosis.us. Her email is annsatin@yahoo.com.

We do offer regularly scheduled classes at our location here in San Francisco, otherwise we do also travel and teach with a minimum of 6 prepaid students in your area.

Sincerely, Sheila Satin
http://www.satincrystals.com

##

No comments: