Wednesday, November 4, 2009

CRYSTALS: Obsidian


QUESTION: Peace & Blessings, I stumbled upon your Youtube page while looking for a decent "open chakra" video and really digged your chakra therapy cleansing technique. This of course lead me to your website and then I decided to email you. =) Heeeyah.. wusup Sheila Satin crystal balla!! lol jk Anywayzzz, I am interest in purchasing an Osidian Crystal similar to the one you used in that video for my recording studio. I may actually need a couple. lol So I was wondering do you have any that size and what is your price?

Also do you ever give seminars in New York?

When I saw your video I kept thinking to myself, "where do I meet someone like this". I am single, vegetarian, consider myself to be very positive and spiritual, love to meditate, have a degree in Media Communications, love to help ppl and try do humane things, etc. BUT!!! I am in the music business which I love (pop urban & hiphop) and most of the people I meet or work with are so not down with this! For example, some associates of mine have an incredible time joking about the organic foods i eat and most of them don't have a clue about meditation or crystals. REal TalK!! lol

Anywho, I guess I need your crystal theorpy class. Lmbo =)

I hope to hear back from you soon. tc God Bless.

ANSWER: Hello, thanks for your email.

We do have many pieces of Obsidian in our store as it's a very popular seller! We have tumbled stones for $1 each, smaller slabs that range from $10-20 depending on the quality of their rainbows, flat hearts that are $20/each, Larger chunks that are around $150, towers around $120-150, pyramids around $50, spheres that range from $15-$2012 depending on the size (you can imagine that the highest end of that spectrum is a huge bowling ball size sphere!). You can see some of the Obsidian: Click here, but a lot of the pieces are not online yet, so if you tell me what size and price range you are looking for, we can send you some pictures!

We do not have any regular classes held in New York at this time, but we do have a full schedule of classes, meditations and events in our San Francisco location. However, we do travel on request if there are at least 6 students interested in learning a particular subject.

It's great that you have a balance of physical and spiritual in your life. If you want to get more into the spiritual side of things, I would suggest joining one of your local www.meetup.com metaphysical groups or yoga/meditation centers in your area to connect with like minded people. Let us know about the Obsidian. We also have pendants, bracelets and can custom design jewelry.

Sincerely, Sheila Satin

Satin Crystals :: 1718a Polk St, San Francisco, CA 94109 (415) 776-7446

http://www.satincrystals.com

##

No comments: