Saturday, November 21, 2009

CRYSTALS: Broken Heart


QUESTION: ...(regarding breakup)...I am going to see a tarot lady tomorrow...what is your view on that? And from a natural point of view what can I do? I know I sound pathetic and I don't recognise myself in writing this...but for the second time in my life (first time I was 15) I am completly heartborken :(

ANSWER: Hi, ignoring him is DEFINITELY the best and only option if you want to cut ties with him otherwise all those old feelings will still be lingering around and you wont' be able to get over it. It is easier to be independent and focus on yourself at this time.

As for my views of tarot and psychics, I think they can definitely give you a glimpse into where you are in your life now, but they don't take into account free will which changes your "life plan" with every decision you make. So, in the beginning we all are born into life with a sort of life plan, but we don't always follow it, it's just a guideline. I have only done tarot cards once and it was just telling me what's going on now, not really what I should be doing about it or whatnot, so it wasn't that useful to me. It is still itneresting though!

As for a natural point of view, I'd recommend that you keep reminding yourself of the BIG PICTURE. All these small stresses in life are simply lessons to make us better, even though it's naturally hard in the moment. Allow yourself to feel all the emotions you are feeling, do not feel guilty about them! They are all part of the process. But know that you are not in a depressing hole, it's all a cycle, like life and death...everything comes and goes and all we can do is go with the flow.

If you would like me to recommend some stones, I would suggest Rhodochrosite with Malachite, I get the feeling these two will be good specifically for you as they are dealing with releasing emotional traumas, strengthening the heart and allowing you to be strong in your self.

Please do keep in touch and let me know how you are doing or if you need any support, I am here for you.

Sincerely,
Sheila Satin

Satin Crystals: 1718A Polk St, San Francisco, CA 94109 (415) 776-7446 http://www.satincrystals.com

##

1 comment:

Sam said...

Hi Sheila,

This is a very helpful post to me as well.
I had been going through a very rough year of negative and dramatic relationships and unhappiness.

I decided it was time to cut off from the people who made me feel unloved and unimportant. After making that conscious decision, things started falling into place on their own.

I'm completely sure that me coming across your crystal store in my hour of need was no coincidence. (I was suffering from severe skin allergies and wanted to try out crystals to help with that).

I am completely convinced that the crystals are the reason why I am much calmer and relaxed these days. I feel more loved and self assured and it might sound strange to some people, but I feel a close connection with my crystals. Today I toppled a bowl with my crystals while they were charging and they fell onto my kitchen counter. I felt terribly upset that they got such an impact and my quartz crystal got chipped.

Needless to say, I have the Malachite and Rhodochrosite. I got the Rhodochrosite only recently, but the Malachite is really powerful, and has really helped with a lot of things.

I hope I haven't rambled on too much, but I have never felt more in control of my emotions before this. (By nature, I'm very nervous and scatterbrained).