Thursday, November 19, 2009

CRYSTALS: Black Magic


QUESTION: Hi,I have receive the paypal invoice n looks good. Just give me few days as some one hv charm (black magic) me so I'm feeling very weak n sick. Now I'm trying to solve this. Is there any crystal for removing this kind of things?

ANSWER: Dear friend, yes, there are several crystals that can help you in this situation. First of all, you can seal your aura so that you no longer feel weak and sick. Sealing the aura allows you to fill the holes where your energy is leaking away from you. Sealing the aura is best done with SELENITE. After, you can enhance the energy of the aura with clear QUARTZ.
If you want to protect from further black magic/evil eye/psychic attacks, I suggest you have THIRD EYE AGATE (as pictured) with you. You can also have CARNELIAN which is very good to protect against psychic attacks. A lot of people like to use JET for protection. You can even have GARNET with you which is very powerful in fighting evil/dark energies - said sometimes to even smoke at the presence of darker energies in extreme cases.
We are sending you healing thoughts, and mixed with your own positive energies, I know you will be better in no time!
Sincerely,
Sheila Satin
http://www.satincrystals.com

##

No comments: