Wednesday, September 2, 2009

CRYSTALS: Liver Self-Esteem


QUESTION:

Hi, I hoped you could offer some healing advice. I wondered if there are any crystals that help with liver function and/or hormones.

I have been seeing a holistic doctor for a couple years who did some biofeedback work and showed my liver is not functioning as it should, or is very taxed, and that my hormones are way out of balance. I had wondered about this as I have taken antidepressants for 11 years ( i think my low self esteem and negative thinking is the root of my health problems). I was also treated with a lot of antibiotics for a year or so for Lyme disease, and after this developed some food allergies, bad acne, and terrible PMS where i become extremely depressed the week before my period. My psychiatrist has put me on Prozac for the 2 weeks before my period, which helps a great deal, but frustrates me that I need this to function normally. I also have been taking Lithium for 8 years, for bipolar disorder, but have begun to wonder in the past few years if I am bipolar or if my hormones are just very unbalanced. My mother recently told me that she suffers with very bad hormonal problems also. I feel like I have been looking outside of myself for medications, to doctors, when what I need is to work on my self esteem and that this would help my whole body heal. As i work on my self esteem issues, are there any crystals that help liver functioning, hormones, and also with self esteem and expressing oneself?

ANSWER: Hi, thanks for your email.

First of all, you must deal with the root problem - low self esteem and negative thinking. These are symptoms found in the energy body and then show up in your physical body as all kinds of diseases. Accepting that you have these symptoms is the first step to altering your thinking. Negative thinking is a bad habit that many of us pick up as we are growing up in this society. I myself had to alter my mind frame over the course of years to finally begin looking at all situations in a positive light. Whenever you find yourself thinking a negative, self-defeating though, stop and alter it right then and there. You will feel much better.

Let's say someone asks you to give a speech in front of a stadium full of people. Your first thought may be, "I can never do that!". Stop right there and make yourself think "I can do that". It opens up a whole world of possibilities. Even if you don't believe yourself at first, your positive thinking will become a way of life over time.

Of course positive thinking will directly relate to your self image. Any defeating statements you think of yourself, turn them around the minute you are aware of your thought process. Focus on things that you are happy about. Turn "I look fat today" into "I'm having a great hair day". Start with small steps. It will be hard at first, but it will turn your whole life around, body, mind and spirit.

Now some crystals to help you in increasing self esteem, accepting yourself and self-love are Rose Quartz, Rhodonite and Rhodochrosite. All pink stones, relating to the Heart Chakra, where we emit and receive love energy and connect to universal love.

Next, to aid in your current liver situation, I highly recommend Red Jasper and Bloodstone. Red Jasper provides the physical energy to strengthen the organs and Bloodstone helps the liver clean the blood, regular blood volume and destroy old red blood cells.

You can choose to use this stones in any energy healing method, but I would suggest lying with Rose Quartz, Rhodonite and Rhodochrosite on your heart. This may take months to years before all the hurt in your heart has been dissolved, depending on how deep the hurt is. Remember to clean, charge and program the crystals for what you want before you begin. You may also want to add on a Sunstone to help you keep focused on the positive, light, happy side of life.

Remember to keep affirming the positive affirmation that you have programmed your crystals for, especially in the beginning of using them.

For your liver, I would suggest making gem elixirs for drinking, placing them in your bathtub if you take baths and/or wearing them as bracelets. Also placing them on your body helps tremendously.

If you need any other crystal healing advice, we are here for you!

With love,
Sheila Satin
http://www.satincrystals.com/
satincrystals@gmail.com

##

1 comment:

Unknown said...

fabulous article.. i worry about my liver,.. i need some bloodstone!