Friday, September 18, 2009

CRYSTALS: Broken Malachite


QUESTION: Hi Sheila, I bought that Malachite ring from you before you moved....remember the one I was obsessed with?! Anyway a few weeks later I saw a crack down the middle....I assumed I hit it against something although I'm not sure what. Anyway, it wasn't tooo obvious and it's been like that since June. I wear it all the time and I feel its goodness :) Anyway lately i've been thinking and organizing my thoughts and my heart... Then I was getting my hair done today at Aveda Salon and they had these Ayruveda oils...and I put on a Harmony oil..for balance. Then I was driving home and when I parked in front of my apt I heard something fall next to my drivers seat....I pulled up the malachite stone which was cracked down the middle into two pieces...it fell out of my ring. Now, is there any meaning behind it?? is it what I believe it to mean?? or was it just broken?? haha Your insight means alot to me.

PS. My sister loved the bracelet you made for her!!

ANSWER: Hi! I'm so glad to hear from you.

Well, when a stone breaks, it means that it has absorbed either too much energy and you need another of the same stone OR it can mean that it is done working for you and you can move on to another healing stone. Only you will know which one it is!

When we use crystals for healing, we are constantly cleaning them out of any negative energies they have collected from the client so that they don't get overwhelmed and break. As you probably know, Malachite is known as the "power stone" and it has a very strong energy to help release emotional traumas of the heart. If your heart is in a blocked state, it may be that Malachite is helping to transmute a lot of this energy and as it was not cleaned out energetically, it may have broke. On the other hand, if your heart is pretty balanced, it could mean that you may no longer need Malachite.

Malachite is a relatively soft stone, so if you think it has nothing to do with energies, it could just mean that a physical crack occurred if you were unintentionally hitting your ring against a hard surface! Either way, you can now bury the stone in the earth to help your plants grow or throw it out into the sea to be back in nature :)

I am always happy to hear from you, so don't hesitate to email or call!

Your friend,
Sheila Satin :)
http://www.satincrystals.com
sheila@idigcrystals.com

Satin Crystals: 1718a Polk Street, San Francisco, CA 94109
(415) 776-7446

##

No comments: