Sunday, August 2, 2009

CRYSTALS: Swollen Ankles


QUESTION: Hi Sheila, Lately I have been experiencing swollen ankles. I soak my feet once a week, maybe I need more. Would crystals help with that? Any help is appreciated. I always enjoy getting emails from you and Lisa. Thank you.

ANSWER:
Dear -, thank you so much for your email. Crystals will definitely help with your swollen ankles. You would essentially soak your feet in gem waters. I would recommend Apache Tear or Serpentine stones (or both) to reduce the swelling. Clean, Charge and Program the crystals with your intention. Soak them in the water for a few hours before soaking your feet in the water. Repeat this process as many times as necessary. Let us know how you progress!

Sincerely,
Sheila Satin
http://www.satincrystals.com

##

No comments: