Monday, August 3, 2009

CRYSTALS: Sore Throat



QUESTION: Dear Sheila, I suddenly saw your You Tube program on Crystal Healing, which makes me very happy and exited.

But I've few questions from you as follow:-

What kind of crystal is that?

Is that a salt crystal or what?

Pls tell me and then I will buy from somewhere. I'm living in Canada (Hamilton).

I appreciate your kindness and help.

Pls email me as soon as possible, thank. I'll be waiting for your information eagerly.

Because my mom had a sore & hoarse throat, doctor prescribed her antibiotics, she is taking now, it got better, but now she is complaining of very dry throat, cannot swallow the saliva, she is taking a lot of water with honey, but whatever she eats, it makes her throat dry, she likes to get rid of it.

Dear Sheila,

Can you tell me that what kind of crystal is good for her? This crystal for only sore throat or other symptomes as well?

This crystal is useful for what kind of diseases?

Pls email me as soon as possible, thanks. I will pray you from the depth of my heart.

ANSWER: Thank you for your email. I am glad you found my Crystal Healing video informative. I have made several videos, so if you can tell me exactly which one you are referring to, it would be helpful! I guess you are referring to the clear wand that I am using?? If so, it is a QUARTZ CRYSTAL and you can buy them locally in Canada or you can shop online at our ebay store: Satin Crystals

Additionally, for the throat, you will want to use a light blue stone like Angelite to open up that area and relieve any swelling. You can combine this with the opening of the chakra done with the Quartz Generator wand as well to be more effective. Other Throat Stones I can suggest are Turquoise, Amazonite and Chrysocolla. If you can not find something locally or on our ebay store, feel free to email me back and we may have it in our retail store that we can send to you via mail.

You can also check a previous post I had made regarding my own sore throat problem: http://sheilasatin.blogspot.com/search?q=sore+throat

Please let me know what other questions you may have.

Sincerely,
Sheila Satin

##

No comments: