Friday, August 14, 2009

CRYSTALS: Hemorrhoids



QUESTION: Dear Sheila, First of all, I am thanking you very much, so nice of you. I found one store where I can ask, it makes me exited. The second question I have: I am suffering from Hemorrhoid (external), I am now taking water and fiber, but most of the time, I get constipation. I got hemorrhoid due to constipation. My mom is suffering from hemorrhoid from 2005. She has swollen piles, one pile is hanging. We are looking for any doctor who can freeze her pile. I am asking you to tell me about special stone for hemorrhoid. Which stone would be better for me to use? Which stone would be better for my mom to use? Can I also rotate Crystal Wand clockwise over my hemorrhoid area and also my mom? Then I will go to the store for buying all these stones. Please reply as soon as possible, thanks. I will wait eagerly. We both like to get rid of this hemorrhoid, it has made us too much upset.

ANSWER: Hi, thanks for your question.

For hemorrhoids, I would suggest using cooling stones like Calcite, Rose Quartz, Moonstone for hemorrhoid flare ups.

You may even want to dig deeper and get to the root of the problem - what is causing your constipation? Usually you are holding back something, not living life to its fullest, you will want to get to the cause of these inhibitions to really release the true cause of hemorrhoids.

Of course water and eating more fibers are really going to help. You must also remain active physically, keep a positive outlook and remain emotionally balanced. Ultimately, we want every aspect of our lives to be balanced. This is where certain stones can help in certain energies.

So, to aid in the healing process of hemorrhoids themselves, I would suggest cooling stones like Calcite, Rose Quartz or Moonstone. For stomach/digestion issues, I would suggest Fluorite. For increasing physical activity, use Red Jasper and Labradorite. For Emotional Balance you can use Moonstone also, or Yellow Calcite.

You will want to drink these as a gem elixir.

Sincerely,
Sheila Satin
http://www.satincrystals.com/
sheila@idigcrystals.com

##

No comments: