Tuesday, August 4, 2009

ANGELS: Bandages



from my mom's travels

Here I am! sitting at the airport comfortably waiting for the flight.

This morning I have decided to wear the slippers which I have never done before (It is very hot in Bangkok and usually I would wear a pair of sneakers while traveling). I noticed there was a small cut on top of my left foot due to friction. I thought to myself that I wished I had a bandage which I have stopped buying for years (no drugs store for me) And there would be some walking around the airport to get places and the cut would probably hurt more. Anyway, nothing much I can do, so I decide to forget about it.

I went to exchange the money. At the end of transaction, the girl thanked me and handed me a pack of bandage and said this is a gift for you. I still couldn't believe my eyes and my ears. The size of the bandage is a small cute size that I have never seen or used before. And who would have thought that the money exchanger people would be giving out such a gift at the airport in Tokyo, Japan.

Oh Angel dearest, I thank you for your love and your taking care of me. Now may I ask for something else 1.....2....3...

Lots and lots of love,Ann

P.S. Is this appropriate or what?, we have just finished our Angel/guide class few days back!



No comments: