Friday, June 19, 2009

CRYSTALS: Tumbled


QUESTION: Hi I recently bought a Carnelian stone and i've heard a lot about it's great healing properties and I was just wondering how one uses a tumble stone. For now I keep it in a black satin pouch which sits in my bag but that means little contact with the actual stone. I'd love to find out more about it, thanks.
ANSWER: Hi, thanks so much for your email. Tumbled stones are small and smooth and thus very versatile in the healing realm. Here are a few suggestions on what you can do with your Carnelian tumbles. If you want me to expand on any point, just ask!
1. Making Gem Elixirs
2. Using in Crystal Healing Layouts
3. Carrying in a pouch/pocket for good energy
4. Setting in Jewelry
5. Use as Massage Stones
6. Placing in the tub
7. Making Chakra Platees
8. Gridding your house
9. Placing in a big bowl to relieve stress
10. Using as worry stones
Sincerely,
Sheila Satin
##

No comments: