Wednesday, June 10, 2009

CRYSTALS: Chakra Wand


QUESTION: Hi Sheila,Praise the Lord! Recently I have acquired this fantastic chakra wand. As you can see it is powerful and has a lot of energy flowing through it. When I first got it I cleansed it in warm sea salt water and laid it in the sun for a few hours. That evening I laid the stone near my bed on the nightstand and "WOW" what dreams did I have about crystals, people, places and things. The wand was talking to me in my sleep. I began to realize I was traveling to distant places and seeing unfamiliar faces and decided to seek a professional for help before I begin to work with it. Can you help me understand what I’m dealing with? Please advise.

ANSWER: Hi, thanks for your question. It sounds like you have a very deep connection with this chakra wand and it is helping to open you to the spiritual world. First, you have nothing to fear. Opening of your chakras and connecting to the Higher Realms is what the wand is meant to do. Some people will feel this connection more strongly than others. In your case, you fortunate in having this easy access to the higher vibrations that the wand is emitting.

You will do great work with your wand, whether on yourself or others. Make sure that you are always protected by keeping Obsidian on or near you when doing work on others. Also, be sure to ground yourself if you are working with the wand. It seems that the wand is taking you for many astral travels and it could be difficult to get back grounded to earth reality without the help of crystals like Obsidian, Tigers Eye, Jasper, etc...You will want to mentally call all your bodies - spiritual, mental, emotional - to reunite with your physical body whenever you are through working with your wand so that you are balanced as you go about your daily routines.

If you have any additional questions regarding your wand or any other crystal healing questions, please do email me at sheila@idigcrystals.com

Sincerely,
Sheila Satin :)
http://www.idigcrystals.com/

##

No comments: