Monday, May 11, 2009

CRYSTALS: Gall Bladder



QUESTION: I saw your ebay store and wanted to know if I could have some advice on which crystal to purchase. I had gallbladder surgery 7 months ago and my appetite has not come back. I also still get an upset stomach and the doctors said they can't do anything for me. Are there crystals that work on the stomach area? I had never thought about them before until someone told me I should try it. Do you have a necklace that is not too expensive I could try. Thanks,

ANSWER: Hi, thanks for your question. I always recommend Red Jasper to strengthen the organs. The best way would be to drink it as a gem elixir. You can also place it over the affected area after you have cleaned, charged and programmed your stones. To augment the vibrations corresponding to healing the gall bladder, you can add Tigers Eye and Orange Calcite to the routine.

As for general stomach issues including appetite, Fluorite greatly aids in these problems. If you have a slab of Fluorite, place it over the stomach area. Again, you can also drink it as a gem elixir after cleaning, charging and programming the stone.

A necklace would not be as effective in your case since these problems are occuring below. I would suggest wearing a belly chain of these stones or having a crystal keychain made. You can also try a bracelet, which will fall in this region when you are wearing it. You can check out my premade items at http://www.idigcrystals.com or ask me for a customized item by emailing me at sheila@idigcrystals.com

If you have any additional crystal questions, please don't hesitate to email me again.

Sincerely,
Sheila Satin

If you are in or coming to the San Francisco area, come visit us in person:
Satin Crystals ::1718A Polk Street, San francisco, CA 94109 (415) 776-7446

##

No comments: