Wednesday, May 13, 2009

CRYSTALS: Fungus


QUESTION: Hello Sheila, Congratulations on your store Reopening :).

I don't always get a chance to visit your website as often as I'd like but I do enjoy the email updates. I've written once before about rosacea. I actually tried it with rose quartz and it seems to be working. I will also try the Calcite you had recommended.

I have another question for you. A friend, who is a very powerful energy healer, needs help with her husband. He has developed a fungus that is attacking his stomach and lungs. He has been in the hospital for the last month. Our healing circle is going to visit him and I would like to take one or two crystals to use on him and then leave for him. Please help.

I would LOVE to take some of your courses but unfortunately I'm here in Long Beach. Perhaps one day I will be lead up there :)Love 'N Light.

ANSWER: Hi, thanks for the email! I'm glad to hear that you are using crystals for your Rosacea problem. It will help tremendously.

As for your friend's husband, I highly recommend Serpentine, a mottled green stone that aids in detoxifying the body and ridding it of foreign parasites. To strengthen the organs, you can use Red Jasper.

Whenever your path leads you up to San Francisco, come visit us! Until then, we are just an email or call away!

We also have our last crystal party luncheon in Orange County on May 31st, if you did not get the evite, please email me!

Sincerely,
Sheila Satin
sheila@idigcrystals.com

##

No comments: