Monday, April 6, 2009

CRYSTALS: Motivation


pictured: red jasper heart

QUESTION: Hi Sheila.....I'm buying some stuff from your store....and I wanna know if you can tell me what would you recommend for some adult that the medical test says that the Metabolism is not working well..it is working much less than normal.....my english is not very good...but I hope you understand my question :)I'll be waiting for your answer...THANKS!.....and BLessings!!!


ANSWER: Hi, thanks for your email and your purchases from I Dig Crystals. The two crystals I highly recommend for regulating your metabolism is Red Jasper, a stone great for increasing stamina and physical energy and Labradorite, which is great for motivation and pursuing activities! It would be great wearing either of these as a bracelet or anklet. If you need any custom pieces made, feel free to email me at sheila@idigcrystals.com or visit my website at http://www.idigcrystals.com
Sincerely,
Sheila Satin
##

No comments: