Friday, February 27, 2009

CRYSTALS: EMF


QUESTION: Which crystal will you recommend to shield EMF's?

ANSWER: Thank you for your question. By EMF, I assume you mean the electromagnetic field, and the radiation that comes from the interaction of electric and magnetic fields. Sources include power lines, electric appliances, radio waves, microwaves, computers, cell phones, etc. This is also called electromagnetic radiation.

The crystal I like to use near my computer is a large purple Lepidolite Crystal. I also highly recommend people wear or have by them Smoky Quartz. If your cell phone has a place you can put a charm, I'd recommend hanging a small Quartz crystal. All of these stones will help to keep your aura free from the effects of radiation.

Sincerely,
Sheila Satin
Crystal Healer
http://stores.ebay.com/idigcrystals

(to submit your own crystal related questions, please email sheila@idigcrystals.com)

##

No comments: