Tuesday, February 17, 2009

CRYSTALS: Clashing



Question: Do different crystal energies clash with each other or is it the programming of them that clash? I don’t think my rose quartz and my jade & quartz ring liked each other. I had the rose quartz necklace on and when I put on the ring, the ring felt sooo heavy! When I put the plain moss agate ring on, there was balance.



Answer: It's the programming of the crystals that can clash. It's the same energies that mess up our chakras. It's that energy of doubt and confusion that makes us unfocused. This usually does not happen, but in your case, I would suggest wearing one crystal at a time or programming the crystals towards a similar goal. For example, if you were programming your Rose Quartz for opening your Heart Chakra, you'll want to program your Jade ring to bring you luck in love. Or something along those lines!

Sincerely,
Sheila Satin
http://www.idigcrystals.com/

(to submit your own crystal healing questions, please email sheila@idigcrystals.com)


##

No comments: