Friday, January 23, 2009

CRYSTALS: Brown Rice



QUESTION: HI.... WOULD YOU PLEASE TELL ME HOW LONG I SHOULD LEAVE MY HEALING STONES IN 'BROWN RICE' TO CLEAN THEM ? ALSO HOW OFTEN SHOULD THEY BE CHARGED ? THANK YOU SO MUCH.

ANSWER: Hi, the first time you receive the crystals, I would leave them overnight buried in the brown rice. If you want, you can even store them in the brown rice as a permanent home. I do this with some of my crystals!

If you do extensive healing work, I would change the rice out once a week. If not, then about once a month.

The crystals only need to be charged the one time in the beginning. However, if you feel that they are not as energized as in the beginning after you've been using them for a while, it never hurts to charge again at that time.

Sincerely, Sheila Satin
www.satincrystals.com

##

No comments: