Monday, December 8, 2008

HAPPY PEOPLE INTERVIEW: Darryl Thompson


Darryl Thompson
Occupation: I am a Spiritual Teacher, Crystal Master, teaching about Crystals, Divine Magus, and web site publisher
Location:
I live on the beautiful Mid North Coast of NSW Australia
Five things that make you the happiest:
1. Love
2. Laughter
3. Light
4. True Friends
5. Forgiveness
What are your views on energy healing? Energy healing is a powerful vibratory experience which brings the levels of the mind into balance and harmony with the different spiritual (and physical) bodies. Used in conjunction with other therapies Energy Healing is a very powerful tool.
How do you call abundance into your life? Abundance is all around me, I invoke the assistance of the Goddess, use powerful positive thoughts and I use Crystals; I feel that abundance is much much more than money. Abundance means love, Light, true friendship and many more things than I could list.
What is your favorite crystal? Wow only one? lol! If there was a combination of Eudyalite, Kyanite, Lapis Lazuli, Ruby, Seraphinite I would wear it every day.
What is one crystal or energy healing experience you would like to share with the world? A client came to me, she did not say anything but on testing her energy I felt that she was suffering from a rare cancer in her throat. Sure enough she confirmed it. I worked on her every day with crystals which resonate at the throat level. Her doctor told her she had little chance. But we worked on any way. It took months, but slowly she began to feel lighter, happier. Within the next 4 months after that, she went to the surgeon and he declared her free of cancer. He commented that she should not be there, We knew different, because she is an Aboriginal elder and very much needed...
How do you define success? Happiness, when one is happy in all areas of their life then they have achieved success...something which eludes so many people...

Three things that you would like to manifest in your life right now:
1. Trip O/S to see some friends and loved ones
2. Prosperity to fund the above
3. Good Health
What types of people do you want to attract into your life (this is so those who like your interview can contact you if hey fit your description)? I am open to meeting everyone, however I tend to attract Spiritually minded pople people who wish to learn about Crystals and their properties and how they can assist them. But I committed to being a teacher so I am happy with that.

My email address is Darryl109@gmail,com I am happy for other members to contact if they feel it is right.

I have a site on ning http://www.crystalangels.ning.com/ which you are all invited to visit or join if you wish.

Everyone Have fun, stay safe and may you be blessed by The Light,

Many Bright Blessings,
Darryl
Thank you, Darryl! You are blessed to do what you love!
--------------------------------------------------------
If YOU are a happy shiny person who believes in energy healing, has some crystal experiences to relate and wants to be interviewed, please email
sheilasatin@gmail.com

I Dig Crystals "Happy People Interviews"
Promoting shiny, happy people who believe in their own abundance
--------------------------------------------------------

No comments: