Thursday, December 11, 2008

CRYSTALS: Hope Diamond


QUESTION: I love crystals. I was at DC and went to the Smithsonian. The crystal/stone display was out of this world! I saw the Hope Diamond in all its glory, but to be honest loved the amethyst, citrines, rose Quartz etc better. The thing I noticed was all the stones you could touch were 'dead' meaning I could not get any energy feeling from them. Maybe it was just me but most of time I can get a 'feeling' from crystals. Was it me or could this be true? Millions of people touch these stones could it be they are so confused by all of humanity?

ANSWER: Hi, thanks for your question. For those who do not know, the Hope Diamond is currently the largest blue diamond in the world. Small amounts of the mineral boron make this diamond blue.

Your feelings of museum crystals feeling "dead" is a very common phenomena. Many energy healers feel the same sort of vacant energy when visiting rock and mineral museums. Yes, one part stems from all the hands touching the stones, the other is that these stones have been not been cleaned or charged in any way. There is usually no sunlight, moonlight or natural elements in museums. Away from these natural conditions, captive in four walls full of prying eyes and wandering hands, there is no wonder you can't feel the wonderful energy these crystals have the potential of emitting!

Sincerely,
Sheila Satin
Crystal Healer

No comments: