Tuesday, December 16, 2008

CRYSTALS: Bitter Heart


QUESTION: Hi - I have purchased stones from you recently, I wanted to know what YOU would recommend as a healer. I am going through a very bitter divorce and one of my children has moved out of my house which has left me broken hearted, bitter, hateful, the list goes on. What would you recommend for me - I have been using rose quartz, amethyst and crystals - not finding much release. I also use obsidian to block negative thoughts coming my way. I would love your suggestion.

ANSWER: Hello, thank you for your email and your purchases. I highly suggest using Malachite for such strong emotions you are feeling. Malachite is a power stone used for releasing such harsh emotions and eventually bringing forgiveness. I recently suggested the same to a friend who went through a bad relationship, and she is now starting to feel the positive effects of the power stone! But beware, that this is a very intense crystal which can bring up all of those negative emotions at once. You may feel out of balance for a while as the emotions are being released, so don't fear, just let it take its course. I would also suggest using Rose Quartz and Aventurine to alleviate some of this intense energy release.

So, clean, charge and program Malachite as you would any stone and then place it over your heart while lying down, imagining all those negative emotions being drawn out by the crystal. Let your mind "re-live" these emotions up to 3 times, and then let them go. You may still feel them, but try to look at it from a "third person" point of view, sort of like a movie. Your healing will take as long as your own mind's willingness to let go, but Malachite will be a powerful aid in the process. While not doing direct healing work, I would suggest wearing a Malachite pendant or necklace.

For me, Obsidian is a bit more protective of outside forces. For your own negative thoughts, I would suggest Apache Tears, which are also great in releiving grief and bringing forgiveness.

Let me know if there is anything else I can answer for you. Please know that we are always hear to help you with your crystal healing related questions.

Sincerely,
Sheila Satin
Crystal Healer

No comments: