Tuesday, October 28, 2008

CRYSTALS: Overdrive


pictured: carnelian bracelet

QUESTION: I was googling crystal changing colors and came across your blog. I have been wearing 2 Carnelian's for a month and 2 Aventurine's for a week to aid fertility.

I've been having IVF and have discovered my ovaries hardly produce any follicles/eggs even when on high dose of fertility meds so I have been carrying the crystals in my pockets or taped onto my skin on the ovaries with micropore tape to help and heal them and have noticed all 4 crystals have changed colors, they've got white bits on them and some parts has gone almost completely white.2 of them has now also got some tiny holes/dents which are black inside.

I have been under alot of stress leading up to my next treatment in a few weeks time after have been trying for a baby for over 8 years,have had 8 IVF's and 2 miscarriages and are feeling very scared of yet another failed IVF or another miscarriage and so on.

Is this why the gems have changed in a bid to heal me of negativity?
Can you suggest any more crystals?

ANSWER: Thank you for your email. Yours is one of those extreme cases where the crystals are working on overdrive, absorbing excess negative energies from your aura. I have heard of a few cases like this, especially when there is some kind of extreme stress, like Apache Tears turning from black to clear to absorb mourning energy or Bloodstone losing all of its red color in cases of anemia and Garnets even starting to smoke in the strong presence of evil.

That being said, you are doing the right thing in taping these crystals to your skin in the appropriate area. I assume you have
cleaned, charged and programmed your crystals before using them for healing? In your case, I would clean and charge them on a daily basis (programming is only necessary once), seeing as how hard they are working, they may lose their energy. I would also have a backup set of crystals to let one set rest while the other is working.

Above all else, fear is playing a detrimental part in blocking your healing energies. Naturally you will have fear, but I would suggest "tricking" yourself, reciting positive affirmations and thanking the universe for everything you already DO have to achieve all that you still want to have.

Other crystals besides Carnelian and Aventurine, I would recommend
Moonstone, a great fertility stone and connecting with your feminine energies and Unakite, another great one for pregnancies, connecting to Mother Earth and her creative energies.

Appreciate all that is meant to be,
Sheila Satin
Crystal Healer

No comments: