Thursday, September 18, 2008

MONEY MULTIPLIER: Day 31


Surprise! Today I woke up with the money multiplier in mind. Since I stopped the routine in July, I haven't felt as abundance. I guess years of negative thinking towards finances has blocked up my system towards money, and it's going to take me a lot longer than just a month of crystal healing.

That said, I woke up today with black Obsidian massage wand in hand and circled the crystal into my chakras with the affirmation "every day in every way, i am rich and richer," paying special attention to ridding that area of my life of negative thoughts towards money. For example, at my throat I wanted to rid the negative connection between money and what I say about it, at my third eye, it was the connection between money and what I think about it, etc...

After 14 affirmations at each chakra, I imagined that the black clouds of energy that had been absorbed from the crystal, were floating away from my physical being. Puffing outwards with white light, it took a while for the black energy to dissipate, but with the help of a my large Quartz master healing Cluster, I was quickly able to immerse myself in the abundant white light of the universe once again...

No comments: